You moved in, cleared out the boxes...now what?















It's time to decorate! 


In part 1 of this series, I'll discuss how to begin decorating your new (or new to you) home.

This can be very intimidating to many people.  If this is you, don't worry.  professionals like me are available to create the spaces you want to live in!  Visit me here at myserenespaces.com

If you're ready to take on your own decorating project, let's begin!

First, begin to identify the furniture pieces and accessories that you absolutely love.

Maybe it's the comfy couch you've had for years, or the antique table your grandmother gave you.  Whatever it is, you'll begin to build your décor around these items.

"What if I don't really love my current furniture?"







I get this question a lot. 
Begin identifying what you do love.  Pinterest, Houzz, HGTV...these are all resources that allow you to begin to define your style.  Start an inspiration board, save magazine pages and photos that make you feel good. 
Your space should be your refuge and reflect who you are and your personality.



Take some time to search around...in part two, I'll discuss more about design style and how to put it all together!

Comments

Popular Posts